Time is running out to register for NCPDP’s 2017 Educational Summit, Policy, Pilots, and Patients: Forces Shaping the Healthcare Experience.
The one-day event, which takes place November 7, 2017 at the Hilton Long Beach, will be moderated by Walter G. Suarez, M.D., MPH. Executive Director, Health IT Strategy and Policy, Kaiser Permanente. Educational programming for the event will focus on:
- The impact of the federal and state-based legislative environment on the healthcare industry;
- Trends affecting the specialty pharmacy market;
- Discussion on opioid policy and technology;
- Update on California Provider Status; and
- The Community Care Model of North Carolina.
Take a look at this year’s eBrochure
and register online by 11:59 p.m. Friday, October 27, 2017