> News > NCPDP News > Upcoming Webinar: Hospice Provider and Medicare Part D Walk Through
Join NCPDP members Mary Perez, Medicare Part D Senior Systems Analyst, Enrollment with Magellan Rx Management, and Nancy Bridgman, Director of Medical Billing with Remedi SeniorCare, as they explain Medicare Part D’s impact on the hospice patient.
July 24, 2018, at 12:00 p.m. EDT
Attendees of the webinar will:
- Learn how the hospice provider helps the beneficiary start their hospice journey with Medicare Part A;
- Understand the communication processes with CMS and the Medicare Part D plan;
- Understand the financial responsibility for medications in hospice care;
- Hospice Medication Coverage,
- Medicare Part D payment for drugs for patients enrolled in hospice,
- Retroactivity; and
- Review the hospice Information for Medicare Part D Plans form, also known as A3, used to facilitate communication between Medicare Part D plans, hospices, prescribers, and pharmacists who serve beneficiaries enrolled in hospice.
to understand how to make the transition to hospice care easier for caregivers and patients.