Join speakers Melva Chavoya, Clinical Database Manager with Walgreen Co; Dennis Black, Director, e-Business, Solutions Group with Becton Dickinson; and Terrie L. Reed, Senior Advisor Office of Surveillance and Biometrics with the FDA Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH) as they discuss the latest UDI program information for 2018.
Thursday, January 18, 2018, at 11:00 a.m. EST
After attending UDI Impact on Retail Pharmacy, you will be able to:
- Have a high level understanding of the FDA UDI regulation.
- Determine which products are subject to the FDA UDI rule.
- Understand the modifications that device manufacturers will be making to their product labels and barcodes to comply with the UDI regulation.
- Understand FDA’s position on the future discontinuation of “NDC” and “NHRIC” from device labels.
- Know how to begin moving forward in adopting UDI.
Continuing Education Credits for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians will be available for this webinar.
to be a part of this informative webinar.