Company: Relay Health
Title: Product Manager, Pharmacist - (17006011)
The Product Manager will be the subject matter expert on their products and the markets they address. They will be responsible for ensuring solutions meet customer needs, driving adoption, developing business plans and product positioning in the marketplace. Additionally, the candidate will oversee market research, monitor competition, solution value, pricing, image and other competitive measurements. The Product Manager is responsible for the success of the products.
The product manager will have extensive interactions with pharmaceutical manufactures and other internal business groups. Interaction with agencies, like the FDA, may be required.
Minimum Requirements / Critical Skills:
- Manages product P&L.
- Works with business development and other Product Managers on new product concepts.
- Manages product concept validation, launch planning and provides post launch product support.
- Oversees appropriateness of custom development requests from customers and drives successful deployment of enhancements.
- Works with business analyst to create functional requirements and to assist with requirements management throughout the project life cycle.
- Works with project manager on project activities, issues resolution, etc.
- Provides pre-sale support by way of presentations, value propositions, competitive analysis and positioning, for RelayHealth Sales Team.
- Works with product marketing to create product presentations, marketing programs and other product related communications.
- Assists with vendor / partner relationships.
- Understands both the ‘big picture’ and the ‘details’ when needed.
- Interact with multiple outside entities ad business units.
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 5 years Product Management experience.
- Experience with pharmacy workflow, systems, and processes required.
- Clinical pharmacy experience desired.
- Experience with prescriber validations and associated pharmacy audit requirements.
- Comfortable with products reliant on multi source informational inputs, algorithms and complex databases.
- Experience with software development processes and projects required.
- Strong competency in NCPDP Telecommunication Standard desired.
- Strong project management skills required.
- Exposure to pharmaceutical manufactures desired.
- Previous experience with REMS programs a plus.
- Understanding of various industry constituents impacting pharmacy.
- Familiarity with pharmacy third party claims and managed care.
- Four-year degree required; graduate degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to develop solution value propositions; design presentations that clearly articulate the solution value proposition and/or ROI.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to influence internal customers, external customers and business leaders.
- Excellent verbal and written communications; excellent presentation skills to large groups.
- Able to define market positioning of products and set pricing strategy, in order to gain customer acceptance, meet market share objectives, and sustain long term profitability.
- Demonstrated ability to provide competitive analysis and market insight.
- Ability to visualize and contribute to the presentation of an idea or project (from concept and design to presentation).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills – ability to understand impacts of simple to moderately complex concepts.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Ability to foster effective working relationships with peers within and across organizational lines.
- Strong understanding of various business areas of companies (such as IT, legal, sales, marketing, service) and how each area contributes to the effective management of new initiatives.
- Ability to quickly adapt and adjust to change.
- Results rather than task orientation.
- Excellent MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) skills.