Membership has its benefits:
By joining, you become an important part of the healthcare industry's standards development process.
As an NCPDP member, you are entitled to:
- Enrollment in the NCPDP Buddy Program, which helps new members navigate the organization, access resources, connect with members with shared interests, and become involved in work group activities. The Buddy Program enables new members to obtain the greatest benefit from their NCPDP membership.
- Access to all NCPDP standards; receive updates as they occur, and get access to support documents such as implementation guides and previous versions of each standard.
- Admission to all NCPDP quarterly Work Group Meetings free of charge.
- Access to NCPDP Educational Programs at the member rate.
- Contribute your views and concerns related to standardization of electronic communications, which shapes the direction of the healthcare industry.
- Subscription to NCPDP NOW, a weekly electronic newsletter, featuring updates on the latest industry developments, NCPDP standards, healthcare events as well as legislative news.
- Access to the private Member-Only area of www.ncpdp.org, which provides detailed information about NCPDP standards and work groups, access to the member directory, career resources and standards and leadership ballots.
- Admission to the NCPDP Annual Business and Technology Conference, one of the healthcare industries premier events. The conference offers a fertile marketplace for strengthening business relationships, learning about the latest industry issues, trends and technology, and having a strong presence in the standards development process in the NCPDP Work Group Meetings.
- Subscribe to RxReconn™, a product of NCPDP offering members the opportunity for real-time monitoring of pharmacy-related state and national legislative and regulatory activity that can impact their businesses.