If a company pays for the individual membership, then that company may transfer that membership to another individual within the company.
- NCPDP memberships are on an individual basis and the entity that pays for the membership owns the membership.
- The membership term is based on the anniversary year of the member. The annual fee is $675 (subject to change) per membership, renewable each year and payable by check or credit card.
- If a company desires more than one employee to become a member, it is required to pay a $675 membership fee for each person.
- Membership transfers are available for a $100 processing fee. Memberships are transferable only once per anniversary year.
- Memberships are non-refundable.
If an individual pays for the membership, the membership may move from company to company with the individual.
For questions regarding membership transfers and policies please e-mail the Manager, Membership Services Jenny Powers, or contact the Council office at 480-477-1000 ext. 143.