Register to attend NCPDP's 2022 Educational Summit and get a jump start on preparing for implementation of the NCPDP Telecommunication Standard Version F6, Batch Standard Implementation Guide Version 15, and Subrogation Implementation Guide for Batch Standard Version 10! We’re bringing together the subject matter experts who will share detailed information on updates to the standards that you need to plan for in your product development roadmap! Check out the Agenda Preview and register to attend by October 21 to take advantage of our Early Bird pricing!
Why wait for the NPRM? Avoid Getting Caught Juggling Required Implementations – GET READY… START NOW!
The 2022 Educational Summit, Telecommunication F6 & Related Standards: Prepare for Implementation, will be held as a virtual event featuring two, half days of programming on November 15th and 16th. Join us for a deep dive on changes to the standards so you can plan now for an effective implementation amongst your other project plans.
Who Should Attend?
- Health IT Professionals
- Pharmacy System Vendors
- Product Managers
- Business Analysts
- System Analysts
- Professionals in Compliance
- Testing/Certification Professionals
- Implementation Managers/Coordinators
- Trainers of New Software/Applications
Get To Know Telecommunication Standard Version F6; Batch Standard Implementation Guide Version 15; and Subration Implementation Guide for Batch Standard Version 10!
Immerse yourself in deep dive sessions on targeted transactions. Plus, engage in interactive Question & Answer opportunities with our experts. NCPDP's Telecommunication Standard Version F6 is kind of a big deal! We've been talking about it for a while but do your product management and programming teams know what to expect? Now is the best time to get all the details your teams need to plan for an effiective and successful implementation! It’s not all about F6 though – there are also important, related enhancements in NCPDP's Batch Standard Version 15 and the Subrogation Implementation Guide for the Batch Standard Version 10. Click here to read more about the enhancements and what you will learn!
Here's a Look at the Deep Dive Topics We Will Explore at the Summit:
- Strategic National Implementation Process (SNIP) Update
- Header Segment Modifications
- Eligibility Verification (E1) – Version F6 Impacts
- Information Reporting for Medicare Part D
- Telecommunication Version F6 Claim and Service Request Billing Transactions – Critical Impacts to the Healthcare Industry
- Telecommunication Version F6 B1 Response Transaction – What’s Behind the Changes to Over 180 Data Elements
- COB Functionality in Telecommunication Version F6
- The Future of Reversals
- Batch Standard V15 and Batch Standard Subrogation Implementation Guide V10
Plus, we’ll share documents and resources to help you navigate your way to success!
Welcome, Educational Summit Host, Anne Johnston, MPA, R.Ph.!
Anne Johnston, MPA, R.Ph.
NCPDP Standardization Committee Chair
Managing Director, Enterprise Data Management, Strategy & Governance for Evernorth, a Cigna company
The host of NCPDP’s 2022 Educational Summit is Anne S. Johnston, MPA, R.Ph. Anne is NCPDP Standardization Committee Chair and Managing Director, Enterprise Data Management, Strategy & Governance for Evernorth, a Cigna company. In her current role at Evernorth, she is responsible for enterprise-wide data governance, data management and the application of data governance best practices and principles. This includes the development, coding and maintenance of the clinical drug, patient, prescriber, and client reference data used in Evernorth’s clinical programs and services, claims adjudication, prescription fulfillment, and product lines. Anne leads the Data Governance activities supporting these data sets and manages the data stewards throughout the organization. She is also responsible for the Health Information Management data and rules supporting additional lines of business.
- Jennifer Ausbrook, Co-Chair of WG9 Government Programs, and Sr. Advisor, Industry Standards, CVS Health
- Tara DeCosta, MBA, Co-Chair of WG1 Telecommunication, and Director, Retail Adjudication & Regulated Markets BPO, Express Scripts
- Annette Gabel, SNIP Co-Chair, Task Group Leader of WG1’s Post Adjudication Task Group, WG9’s Medicare Financial Information Reporting Task Group and WG9’s Medicare Part D FAQ Task Group, and President, ACAG Consulting, LLC
- Sharon Gruttadauria, SNIP Co-Chair, Task Group Leader of WG1’s Pharmacy Services Billing Task Group, and Director Strategic Product Management, CVS Health
- Louise Gustafson, MBA, Task Group Leader of WG1’s Coordination of Benefits (COB) Task Group, WG1's Standardized Subrogation Task Group, and Principal Product Manager at Elixir
- Kathy Knapp, Task Group Leader of WG9’s Medicare Part D FAQ Task Group, WG9's Medicare Financial Information Reporting Task Group, and Sr. Product Manager, RelayHealth/McKesson
- Joann M. Landry, Task Group Leader of WG1’s Coordination of Benefits (COB) Task Group, and
COB Manager, CVS Health
- Mary A. Perez, Co-Chair of MC Maintenance and Control; Task Group Leader of WG1’s Eligibility Verification Enhancements Task Group, WG1’s Information Reporting Problems Task Group, WG9’s Coordination of Benefits Contractor (COBC)/Benefits Coordination & Recovery Center (BCRC) Task Group, WG9’s Hospice Task Group, WG45’s 834/835 FAQ Task Group, WG45 Document Revisions Task Group, MC’s Definition and Use of Quantity and Day Supply Task Group; and Principal Product Manager at Elixir
- Kelley Vaughan, Co-Chair of WG1 Telecommunication, Task Group Leader of WG1’s Expanded Dollar Fields Task Group, WG1's Clinical and Safety Edits Task Group, and AVP, Product, Abarca Health
- Margaret Weiker, Vice President, Standards Development, NCPDP, Chief Staff Liaison
- Leslie Carr CPhT, Standards Specialist, Standards Development, NCPDP, staff liaison for WG1 Telecommunication and WG45 External Standards Assessment and Implementation Guidance
Take Control of Your Implementation Timelines & Register Today to Take Advantage of Discounted, Early Bird Rate!
Early Bird Rate Ends October 21st, so register today!