> News > NCPDP News > Now Available: SCRIPT Implementation Recommendations Document Version 1.51
The SCRIPT Implementation Recommendations Document Version 1.51 is published and available to members through the NCPDP home page’s Standards Lookup in the Member Portal.
The document is also posted to the public ePrescribing page under NCPDP Resources. The following updates and additional guidance incorporate recommendations from the May work group meeting.
Guidance/Frequently Asked Questions
- What level of the SNOMED CT® code set should be used to support the species data element?
- Do we send information related to substitutions for each dispensing event in an RxFill messages when required or requested when a substitution has occurred?
- How should I identify the product to which a patient has had an allergy or adverse event?
- If not all MessageRequestSubCode values can be validated, what should the response contain?
- How should the pharmacy notify the facility they are not dispensing a resupply due to an active suspension on the prescription?
- Should a Resupply message be sent if an active prescription administration suspension is in place due to a DrugAdministration message?